FLORHAM PARK http://www.jetslockerroom.com/authen...-enunwa-jersey , N.J. (AP) — Le’Veon Bell has a fantasy tip for this season: Pick him.First, though, the New York Jets running back is sorry to the frustrated people who drafted him in their leagues last year — and got a big, fat zero as he sat out in a contract dispute with the Pittsburgh Steelers.“This is loooong overdue!!” Bell wrote on Twitter on Monday. “But I want to take a moment to apologize to all the fantasy owners who picked me last year, I’m sorry I couldn’t pull through for y’all…but trust me Trenton Cannon Jersey , this year’s about to be wayyyy different.“I’m bringing the (two trophy emojis).”Bell also included a pair of purple smiling devil faces in his post.The running back had been one of the NFL’s most productive players on the field and in fantasy football before his contract situation reached a head last year. Bell led the league with an eye-popping 406 touches in 2017, making him an absolute superstar in point-per-reception fantasy leagues that put value on both yards rushing and catches.He rushed for 5,336 yards and 35 touchdowns in five seasons with Pittsburgh, and caught 312 passes for 2,660 yards and seven scores as one of the league’s most versatile and dangerous offensive players.Bell signed a four-year Womens Jordan Jenkins Jersey , $52.5 million contract with the Jets in March, and is expected to be a major factor in Adam Gase’s offense in New York. Through five training camp practices, the running back has shown no signs of rust while also flashing at times with some impressive runs.Now, it’s up to fantasy owners as to whether they’ll take his advice and click on Bell’s name in the first round on draft day. Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesGang Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteGang Green Nationa New York Jets communityFollow Gang Green Nation online:Follow Gang Green Nation on TwitterFollow Gang Green Nation on FacebookFollow Gang Green Nation on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchGang Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsJetsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕New York Jets Flight Connections 7/8/19New,62commentsBringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York JetsEDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:New York Jets Flight Connections 7/8/19TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Mark Brown/Getty ImagesGood morning http://www.jetslockerroom.com/authen...mlinson-jersey , GGN! I hope you’re all having a great start to the day. Shout out to Mr. Wells for holding down the fort over the weekend. It’s looking pretty brutal in the FC today, with less than a half dozen articles to siphon through. The best part is nearly all of them are based on things that have been discussed before, so at least there’s that—right? As I read elsewhere over the weekend, this off-season seems to be more dead than most. Even if you’re a fan of CFB it’s pretty hard to find exciting content during this time of the year. Outside of soccer and perhaps some international sports, it’s quite literally a dead zone otherwise. Though the MLB is going on Robby Anderson Jersey , even that league doesn’t garner an insane interest until it gets later in the season. So, with a whole lot of ‘meh’, here are your links to the Jets to start your Monday off.Tyler Greenawalt - C.J. Mosley brings much-needed stability to Jets defenseMatt Stypulkoski - Jets Top 20: Will Jordan Jenkins keep progressing in Gregg Williams’ defense?Alexander Wilson - Did the New York Jets get a steal in pass rusher Jachai Polite?Luke Easterling - Jets OL Jonotthan Harrison ready to lock himself into starting lineupTyler Calvaruso - Former Jets return man Andre Roberts eyeing rematch with New YorkHere are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, make sure to rec the new edition!I hope you all have a safe and wonderful rest of the day!