Melvin Gordon tonight when they travel to Pittsburgh to take on the Steelers in a game with playoff implications. Until he is ready to come back Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys 2019 , the backfield will be in the hands of Austin Ekeler (PFF’s #1 running back in 2018) and rookie Justin Jackson. Both were incredibly effective against the Cardinals and they will hopefully be able to carry that over into Sunday Night Football. When Gordon was injured during last week’s contest against the Arizona Cardinals, there was some fear that he could miss most of the rest of the season. That fear seems to have been unfounded. As Adam Schefter reported this morning, the Gordon is only week-to-week and the Chargers expect him to “at least be ready for the K.C. game.” Now, that would mean he’d be back in two weeks Jerry Tillery Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , but that could be as much about not expecting to need him against the Andy Dalton-less Cincinnati Bengals as anything. Either way, it looks like we can expect to see Gordon back in time to take on the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs could have certainly used Eric Berry in the second half last night.But they knew going into the game that wasn’t going to be the case.Via Adam Teicher of ESPN.com, the Chiefs safety said he didn’t leave the game because of any setback with his heel injury, but because he and coach Andy Reid had planned for him to play a half.“We just wanted to be smart about the whole situation Russell Okung Jerseys Stitched ,” Berry said. “We came in with a plan and we just stuck with it. We didn’t want to push it past that. That was between me and [Reid]. We just talked about it and felt I was good where I was at.”Berry missed the first 13 games this season because of a bone spur issue in his heel, after missing most of last year with a torn Achilles. He had a team-high six tackles in the first half.“I just felt right this week,” he said. “Just sitting around and talking to my parents and talking to the coaches and the staff, I just felt like this was a good time to come in and get something going.“I probably could have come back last week. But it was still that hesitation Youth Russell Okung Jerseys , I guess. I didn’t feel it in my spirit, so I just said I’ll wait until this week. Just trusting my instincts, just listening to it and staying true to that. Obviously, I wanted to be out there in the second half Cheap Jerry Tillery Jersey , but like I said, we came in with a plan and we stuck to it.”The Chiefs blew a 14-point lead in the fourth quarter without him, but they actually deserve credit for not abandoning their plan for handling Berry’s comeback for the sake of one regular season game.