This is the first time the Chicago Bears have been in the playoffs since 2010 Brian Urlacher Jerseys Stitched , but it’s also the first time since 2010 that I haven’t been writing or talking about what the Bears will do in the NFL Draft or discussing coaching hot seats during the first few days of the new year. I’d rather do this that the other stuff, so if the Bears could make this an annual thing, that’d be great... I quickly touch on the way the Bears ripped the Vikings’ hearts out of their chests in Minnesota’s must-win game, but then I settle in and get all up into some Bears vs. Eagles playoff preview.The Bears are the hotter team, but are the Eagles hungrier?How much of a help will Matt Nagy’s familiarity with Eagle QB Nick Foles be?Vic Fangio vs. Doug Pederson and Matt Nagy vs. Jim SchwartzDarren Sproles is Philly’s X-FactorHow is the Eagles pass protection?And more!Listen now...ORDER YOUR CLUB DUB APPAREL NOW(Click on the links below)Club Dub T-ShirtClub Dub HoodieYou can subscribe to the Windy City Gridiron podcast channel where ever you get your podcasts Youth Gale Sayers Jerseys , including iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and more, and by doing so you’ll get all of WCG’s podcasts! After their first off day from practice on Wednesday Gale Sayers Jerseys Stitched , the Chicago Bears will be back out at Olivet Nazarene University this morning getting ready for the start of the 2019 NFL season. This is your..." The Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansChicago Bears 2019 Training Camp: Live updatesand open thread 8/1New,189commentsCDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Chicago Bears 2019 Training Camp: Live updatesand open thread 8/1TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Robin Alam/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesAfter their first off day from practice on Wednesday, the Chicago Bears will be back out at Olivet Nazarene University this morning getting ready for the start of the 2019 NFL season. This is your Open Thread to discuss anything about the team, but remember we still do have a set of community guidelines, so try not to act like a bunch of Lion fans.If you’ve made it out to Bourbonnais this year let us know what the experience has been like in the comment section. This was my third year making the drive south and it’s always a blast. I’m working out my schedule to get back down for a day before they wrap it all up. Be sure you guys are keeping tabs on our training camp coverage by perusing all the stuff in our 2019 Bears Training Camp group here on WCG. Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong Youth Leonard Floyd Jerseys , Jr.; Whiskey Ranger; Robert Schmitz; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.Robert Zeglinski is down at camp covering the practice for the Rock River Times, so check out his Twitter profile for some live updates. Tweets by RobertZeglinski