ENGLEWOOD https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Shelby-Harris-Jersey , Colo. (AP) The Denver Broncos revamped offense features a half-dozen key players coming back from injuries that ended their 2018 seasons prematurely.Advantage Broncos?Right guard Ronald Leary thinks so.Like receiver Emmanuel Sanders, Leary is coming off a torn Achilles tendon.Tight ends Troy Fumagalli (sports hernia) and Jake Butt (ACL) are also embarking on comebacks, as are Pro Bowl running back Phillip Lindsay (wrist) and new quarterback Joe Flacco , whose hip injury cost him his starting job last year in Baltimore when the Ravens turned over things to rookie Lamar Jackson.All six players say their injuries forced them to reflect during rehab and gave them a newfound appreciation for football.Collectively, Leary suggested that will prove a benefit as the Broncos embark on another new scheme under new offensive coordinator Rich Scangarello.All the guys you named coming back from injury are big parts of this offense, Leary said Friday. And especially when the games taken away from you with a significant injury, you appreciate everything more. Not saying we didnt appreciate it already, but when its just like anything in life, when somethings taken away from you, you appreciate it even more.I think we got a lot to bring the offense, a lot of juice. Weve got the right mentality coming into camp. I mean, all of our teammates are happy to see us coming back.Leary said he realized during his recovery that he has more resilience and patience than he thought, and hes sure hes not alone in that discovery.With the type of injury I had there was so much down time in the beginning where you cant do anything, Leary said. Youre just sitting around. So, I started reading more, just talking to my wife more, just learning more about myself and just realizing how much I appreciate the game, how much harder I wanted to work in rehab to get back out on that field.Leary was cleared near the end of OTAs Bradley Roby Color Rush Jersey , but Sanders and Lindsay missed the Broncos entire offseason program. Both were back on the field this week, however, when the Broncos became the first NFL team to open training camp.Moving around, feeling no pain, feeling good and feeling like myself, Sanders declared. I know a lot of people didnt expect that, so its just a testament of all the hard work I put in, all the pain that I went through to be standing here.Although Sanders is limited, hes building a rapport with Flacco by being on the field during camp instead of the sideline .Flacco is a baller, Sanders said. I think things are going to be OK. I think were going to be OK. I like the way he spins the ball. I think we will have a lot of success this year. I call him Pretty Boy Flacco. Thats his name. Hes just smooth.Much like Peyton Manning did in 2012 after missing an entire season in Indianapolis following a series of neck fusion surgeries, Flacco is coming to Denver with a shot at resurrecting his career following an injury.There is an energy about coming here and an excitement that I feel about coming to this new team and getting another chance to be a starting quarterback in this league, Flacco said.General manager John Elway said, Any time you get traded midway in your career or two-thirds of the way through your career, youve got something to prove.Yeah, theres no doubt, Flacco agreed. Listen, I think Ive got a lot left in the tank. And I feel like I can do a lot more than Ive shown in my 11-year career. Im excited about that.And starting his first training camp outside Baltimore, Flacco said Von Miller Jersey , I feel like a little kid.So does Lindsay, who hated having to watch fellow running backs Devontae Booker and Royce Freeman get carries while he continued his rehab during OTAs.I like the grind. I like being tired. I like the sweat, the blood, the tears, Lindsay said. Thats what Im here for.NOTES: Alexander Johnson was the first of many ILBs who filled in for Todd Davis, the teams leading tackler last season, who is expected to miss 3-4 weeks with a partial tear of his right calf. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. The VikingsBroncos exhibition Saturday night features more intrigue than the typical preseason opener.Denver QB Case Keenum gets to face his former teammates whom he helped reach the NFC championship before management dumped him in favor of Kirk Cousins , the jewel of this winters free agent class.More Vikings coverageVikings coordinators: Defending Brees, Holton Hills role, a Minneapolis Miracle story and moreWATCH: The second annual Minnesota Sports AwardsVikings welcome Everson Griffen back to practiceVikings captain Griffen returns to team activitiesVikings Snap Counts: Rookie Hill shines with Rhodes ailingKeenum said Wednesday hes eager to face the Vikings.Definitely. I mean, I got a firsthand view of how good a defense it is, so I know weve got our work cut out for us. Its going to be a great test. Im excited to go compete against a really, really talented defense, Keenum said.Keenum insisted he holds no grudges , either.No, man. I love all those guys, he said. This Saturday its going to be a competition and were going to get after it. I know those guys are going to be jacked to get back on the field just like Im jacked to get back on the field. But Jeff Heuerman Color Rush Jersey , no. No bad feelings.Keenum went 12-4 for the Vikings last season after injuries to Sam Bradford and Teddy Bridgewater, but Minnesota moved on in the offseason, winning the Cousins sweepstakes with, among other things, a strong roster, a sparkling new stadium and a fully guaranteed contract for $84 million over three years.Keenum signed a two-year, $36 million deal in Denver.Asked what he admires about Keenums game after watching film of last seasons surge, Cousins said, Any time you win 13 games and a playoff game youre doing an outstanding job as a quarterback, but Ive watched Case going back to his days in Houston running Coach (Gary) Kubiaks offense, watching him in L.A. He won that job in training camp, and here, hes just a winner.Cousins said Keenum does all the little things right: Theres a lot of positives to his game.Its just that the Vikings found more to like in Cousins repertoire.Case was a winner, Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said. He won a lot of games and moved well in the pocket. Hes a great teammate and made some outstanding plays for us.With Kirk, hes been as advertised. He throws the deep ball well, very accurate, and takes charge of the offense.Cousins and Keenum figure to play a series or two Saturday night, then give way to their backups Menelik Watson Jersey , and thats where the real intrigue comes in.Trevor Siemian won the Broncos starting job each of the last two summers but was traded to Minnesota after the Broncos signed Keenum.Zimmer said Siemians 24 starts over the last two years and high IQ made him a perfect fit as Cousins backup.Siemian said Keenums short stint in Minnesota is indicative of how important it is to have a capable backup ready to step in and run the offense should the starter get hurt.Case here, Nick Foles in Philly, Siemian said. Yeah, I think youre one play away. My job is to prepare as if Im starting and knock on wood, if Im called upon, Ill be ready to go.Siemian, however, might not even get as much work this weekend as another former Broncos QB, Kyle Sloter, who signed with the Vikings a year ago after a surprisingly strong camp in Denver.The Broncos are still holding out hope that Paxton Lynch is a late-bloomer and not a first-round bust.Broncos coach Vance Joseph declared Lynch and Chad Kelly would battle it out for the backup job this summer, yet Lynch has worked exclusively with the second-teamers while Kelly has worked with the third-stringers so far.Kelly, however, has consistently outshined Lynch and was clearly the superior quarterback in a recent scrimmage.Lynch figures to get the bulk of the snaps Saturday night for Denver, and his performance could go a long way in determining if the Broncos need to consider signing a veteran backup for Keenum.