Ben Stokes says he is trying to see the bigger picture after being hit for four sixes in the last over of the World Twenty20 final. Paul Molitor Brewers Jersey . England appeared to be favourites to claim the title when the over began with the West Indies 19 runs short of their victory target.Carlos Brathwaite proceeded to smash four straight Stokes deliveries into the stands at Eden Gardens to secure an astonishing triumph. Steven Finn admits he felt for Stokes after his final over in the World T20 final against the West Indies While the West Indies players celebrated exuberantly, Stokes crouched down, struggling to come to terms with the turnaround.But in the days since, Stokes has put the focus on the key positive element of Englands World Twenty20 campaign - namely that they exceeded all expectations by reaching the final. No matter what anyone said it wasnt going to change how I felt for the hour after that. Once it settled down we realised what we managed to do it was more uplifting. Ben Stokes Emotion-wise it was quite hard to think of anything else except devastation and everything that goes along with that, he told Sky Sports News HQ.Its been a few days since and thats all sort of settled I look at the bigger picture that Ive played in a World Cup final and nobody was really expecting us to go that far. There are a lot of positives to come out of the tournament.No matter what anyone said to me it wasnt going to change how I felt for the hour after that. Once it settled down and we realised what we managed to do it was a bit more uplifting. Stokes: Whole world came down Ben Stokes says he went through a period of complete devastation after the World Twenty20 final And he added: The realisation came when they needed one run to win, he said. After the first two they still needed another seven runs and I still backed myself to do that.I just didnt execute what I wanted to do at that time. When they needed one off three it really hit home and I wondered what Id done. Ian Bell thinks Stokes should be praised and not criticised for the over Paul Collingwood, part of Trevor Bayliss England coaching staff, believes Stokes will bounce back from the events of Sunday afternoon and is confident he will emerge an even better player.Trevor said it straight after the match - Ben Stokes would go out and bowl that last over in that match again, he told Sky Sports News HQ.Hes never going to shy away from that and hes one of those cricketers that needs to be in there and in the thick of things. Former one-day cricket captain, Alastair Cook, has backed Stokes to return stronger It wasnt meant to be on this occasion but he will bounce back from that. We all know what a talented cricketer he is and thankfully he is a very strong character.There were a few tears afterwards but hell soon be enjoying himself and its important that he puts that to bed and keeps improving. Also See: Fixtures/results Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Cricket videos Paul Molitor Jersey .C. -- Al Jefferson said he feels like hes playing the best basketball of his 10-year NBA career. Custom Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys . Since coming to the big leagues in late May, La Stella is 6 for 7 with the bases loaded, driving in 13 runs in those at-bats. http://www.baseballbrewersofficial.c...a-jersey-c-13/ . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12.INDIANAPOLIS -- The NCAA announced a $20 million settlement Monday with dozens of former college athletes over college-themed basketball and football video games produced by Electronic Arts. The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. More than 100,000 athletes could have access to the money, though NCAA officials have already said they will not punish any current players who might receive part of the money. Details of the settlement must still be finalized. "I think it sets a precedent in that regard that if you re going to use a players likeness in this regard, that youre going to have to pay for it," Berman told The Associated Press. NCAA officials said the deal will end the case brought former Nebraska and Arizona State quarterback Sam Keller. The case was scheduled for trial in March 2015. The agreement was announced hours before the NCAA went on trial in federal court in California. Former UCLA star Ed OBannon and others filed a class-action lawsuit claims the NCAA over the use of their images in broadcasts and video games without compensation, a case many believe could dramatically change college athletics. Keller sued EEA Sports and the NCAA, saying the video-game maker wrongly used the names and likenesses of athletes and the NCAA sanctioned the practice. Jonathan Villar Jersey. . His class-action was on behalf of all college athletes depicted in the NCAA Football and NCAA Basketball video games made by EA Sports. Like OBannons case, Kellers lawsuit also alleged that the NCAA unfairly deprived athletes of their share of revenues generated by their performances. But Kellers lawsuit made different legal arguments, claiming the NCAA violated the players commercial rights when it refused to cut them in on marketing deals using their images. It was unclear how much each player will get from a settlement that Berman said would mark the first time college athletes will be compensated for their on-the-field performance. He estimated each player could receive from $400 to "a couple of thousand dollars." Berman said the two sides spent the past six months discussing a deal. "With the games no longer in production and the plaintiffs settling their claims with EA and the Collegiate Licensing Company, the NCAA viewed a settlement now as an appropriate opportunity to provide complete closure to the video game plaintiffs," NCAA Chief Legal Officer Donald Remy said. The NCAA insists the deal will not change its amateurism rules or the way the game is intended to be played. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '