www.mazdaworld.ru
 Mazda (),  mazda,
+
1 23 12311 ...
1 10 224

: Poe Is Becoming Path Of Exile Currency

Poe Is Becoming Path Of Exile Currency

ll the people I knew quit, so obviously none of them bought MTX (noone I know buys it before league start). I didn't, and I hope enough people do the same so that bestiary can be scrapped. If it isn't, most of those people won't return for the next league, especially if bestiary becomes even more nonexistent than it is now or will have anything remotely important tied to it forcing people to learn the broken system, use a keybind for the nets, manage nets, manage beasts not to sac some important crap. One of my friends who quit the league said that poe is becoming path of exile currency... Can't say I disagree - I really tried to get into the beastcrafting thing but it's so complicated and tedious for no real reason. Right now I'm ignoring bestiary and I just hope it goes away and that GGG will have common sense to scrap it and reuse the assets instead of feeling forced to make it Core because "money voiceacting graphics assets cannot waste". Use them, by all means, just please, don't make bestiary as is core.

I tried to play Standard for the first time a week ago. I wanted to try out a LL RF Guardian. Buying anything was such a pain in the ass, though, I quickly gave up. I'm not sure why there are so many assholes who list items when they're not willing to actually sell them.

just to add on, if you generally enjoy the game but you are feeling very negative about this league, it is probably more a factor of burning out and not as much about this league in particular, the base game is still the same, and the base game has steadily been improving, take a break for 1 or 2 leagues, the game will still be there in the future, there is basically nothing lost with sitting out a bit of time. You are responsible for your own enjoyment, no game will be a forever game that you will never tire of, you now have a game with no montly fees, consistent big updates that renew the game and there is no loss in sitting out and recharging, the is no way I would still be playing if I continually forced myself to play when I felt negative about the game. Take a break, get hyped again for future content and make sure you are actually enjoying your time.

I find games like hearthstone where I fall behind on unlocks and can "loose out on value" if I don't play it can annoy me to the point of basically quitting, the forcing people to log in or having them miss out on stuff can be really discouraging, and I am very glad for that not being a thing in path of exile items sadly games now kinda train you into that behavior with daily quests, log in rewards, daily dungeons, etc etc etc and it doesn't work in the long run, so I'll gladly advocate variety and actively avoiding things that are frustrating in your free time, but sometimes you end up in a pattern and you have to take a step back and figure out what is actually frustrating you, is bestiary really that bad that it ruins the rest of the game, or am I burned out and need some variety.

+